Beauty Advisor(BA) plays a prime role in Amorepacific as a messenger of Amorepacific’s aesthetic values. They provide quality counselling services as beauty professionals, enhance their beauty, and recommend the right beauty solutions to each and every one of the customer to address their concerns. BA is closest to serving and supporting the customer, responsible for promoting the brilliance of Amorepacific.
BA is passionate about being a skincare specialist that communicates the excellence of Asia’s leading cosmetics brand, Amorepacific. BA can light up the mood and find it rewarding to create amazing shopping experiences for customers they engage with.
That I am passionate about my work and proud to be part of AP.- Senior Marketing Executive / Brenda Lim Shoon Li
Challenges, a job which is challenging and not mundane makes it exciting for me.- Senior Supply Chain Executive / Daniel Kang Yun-Soo
- High School diploma or equivalent, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to work flexible hours / shifts, including weekends, evenings and statutory holidays. Able to work overtime hours when necessary.
- Secondary language skills in Mandarin are essential, excellent English language skills written, verbal and reading
- Good organizational skills, Self-starter and highly motivated, ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- High energy level and positive approach to job and group responsibilities, ability to lift 15Kgs, ability to stand for 8-10 hr shifts per day and 40 hours per week.
- Formal training in one of the following: make up artistry, cosmetics, skin care esthetics or 3 years direct full time experience in Singapore of a diploma
- Minimum of 2 years beauty retail sales experience
Assist customers in selecting & purchasing product, while demonstrating excellent service at all times. Treat all goods, regardless of value, with care and present to the customer with highest level of respect.In depth knowledge of your specific beauty Brand and a good overall knowledge of make-up, skin care and beauty trends. Correct application and demonstration of make-up and skin-care. Deliver on team and individual sales goals. Actively stay up-to-date with current beauty trends, seasonal changes in skincare, treatments and make-up.
Maintain high personal grooming standards as set by Laneige and the Retailer. Provide helpful, friendly assistance in a sincere manner, use professional language. Respond to customer queries and complaints in a polite and courteous manner – refer to the Store Manager or Supervisor on duty if appropriate.
Presentation of product and self
Ensure product presentation meets or exceeds Laneige and Retailer’s requirements. Maintain stock levels and displays of all merchandise in the department. Be familiar with store layout and direct customers to merchandise, services and facilities as appropriate. Personally and professionally adhere to brand standards set by Laneige, including wearing of uniform.