AMOREPACIFIC set out five sustainable management goals as part of '2030 AMORE Beautiful Promise' with its commitment to a better society and environment.
With focus on two guiding pillars and five goals, AMOREPACIFIC will endeavor to promote sustainable consumption among customers, contribute to making a better society for all, address global climate change with others, and seek co-existence with nature through purpose-driven brand activities until 2030.
2030 A MORE Beautiful Promise
- Move Forward Together with Customers and Society Read more
Amorepacific will continue purpose driven brand activities that promote sustainable consumption and contribute to a stronger society in ways that enhance our customers’ lifestyles.
- 1. Instill the values of environmental and social friendliness into 100% of our new products and pursue endeavors that encourage sustainable living.
- 2. Promote diversity and inclusion across all our global workplaces and beyond, while seeking harmonious growth with all our stakeholders.
- Coexist Responsibly with Nature Read more
Amorepacific will continue to address the climate crisis together with others and seek to coexist in harmony with the natural world around us.
- 3. Achieve carbon neutrality and zero waste to landfill across our production sites worldwide.
- 4. Reduce the use of plastics in product packaging and create 100% reusable, recyclable or compostable plastic packaging materials.
- 5. Invest KRW 10 billion into biodiversity conservation efforts and increase the use of RSPO certified palm oil to 90% or more by 2023
Move Forward Together with Customers and Society
Ratio of new products that incorporate the value of environmental or social friendliness.
Amount of new plastic reduced in packaging.
Funds spent on strengthening the economic capacity of socially vulnerable groups and supporting healthy lives of citizens.
Coexist Responsibly with Nature
Rate of conversion to renewable energy
Amounts of used bottles collected through GREENCYCLE.
Ratio of RSPO-certified palm oil use.