As a Senior Supply Chain Executive, you will be responsible for handling all aspects of inventory of innisfree. Your job duties include handle all outbounds ascpects of inventory, monitor store orders, stock assignment and stock holding status.
- Collaborate with internal and external partner to handle OUTBOUND and ONBOUND of logistics support for the brand.
- Coordinate the planning of customer shipping schedules and inventory control for the assigned products and services.
- Maintain close coordination with all team to ensure timely executive of product and service fulfilment activities.
- Management of auto-replenish system including: quantity settings by SKU as per store size/volume, store stock T/O days, delivery scheduele.
- Provide support to Sales and Marketing department, including daily update stock balance, order delivery status to departmental stores/counters, real time stock balance and other operational activities as required.
- Manage the cost efficiency to outside of Klang Valley.
Key Experience and Skills
- Current knowledge of retail industry or similar capacity especially in FMCG or Beauty Industy.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, as well as excellent computer skills, including in MS Office (Excel and Power Point)
- Experienced in SAP EWM system.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Great career path and experience in the field of supply chain. (your professionalism will represent us)
- You will be involved as a team in innisfree CSR's program and Amorepacific yearly event(s).
- You will get familiar with our well-known brands including Innisfree, Sulwhasoo, Laneige, Mamonde, and Etude House.