- Provide excellent customer service levels to all customers.
- Provide skincare and make up advice to customer
- Identify customer needs and recommend cosmetics and skin care products based on their preferences
- Attract new customers and retain existing clients through unparalleled customer service and follow-up
- Involvement in daily boutique operations, including: stock management, replenishing products, maintaining visual display of merchandise and update internal sales records.
- Provide feedbacks and updates on sales and market trend results and promotional/event response and results
- To adhere to day-to-day Opening and Closing Operational Procedures.
Key Experience and SkillsQualification and Experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/secondary school/SPM/” O” level, Higher secondary/STPM/” A “level/Pre-U, or equivalent.
- Preferably have at least 1 year experiences as beauty advisor
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Current knowledge of retail industry or similar capacity especially in beauty, fashion or retail industry
- Good communication skills and presentation skills
- Required language (s): English, Chinese & Malay
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Great career path and experience in the field of supply chain. (your professionalism will represent us)
- You will be involved as a team in innisfree CSR's program and Amorepacific yearly event(s).
- You will get familiar with our well-known brands including Innisfree, Sulwhasoo, Laneige, Mamonde, and Etude House.