- Provide excellent customer service levels to all customers.
- Provide skincare and make up advice to customer
- Identify customer needs and recommend cosmetics and skin care products based on their preferences
- Attract new customers and retain existing clients through unparalleled customer service and follow-up
- Involvement in daily boutique operations, including: stock management, replenishing products, maintaining visual display of merchandise and update internal sales records.
- Provide feedbacks and updates on sales and market trend results and promotional/event response and results
- To adhere to day-to-day Opening and Closing Operational Procedures.
RequirementsQualification and Experience
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/secondary school/SPM/” O” level, Higher secondary/STPM/” A “level/Pre-U, or equivalent.
- Preferably have at least 1 year experiences as beauty advisor
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply
- Current knowledge of retail industry or similar capacity especially in beauty, fashion or retail industry
- Good communication skills and presentation skills
- Required language (s): English, Chinese & Malay
- Willing to work during retail hours (shifts, weekends and public holidays)
- Passionate in beauty and cosmetics
- Service oriented and customer-focused
- Well groomed, pleasant personality, responsible and positive attitude
- To be an ambassador for the represented BRAND, portray professional and customer-oriented image at all times