The Brand General Manager will be the Team Leader who is responsible for developing plans and initiatives that support the broader short and long-term marketing strategy of the Brand. The Manager collaborates with the Global Marketing team to ensure the brand remains relevant to consumers and that all initiatives support the brand promise. He / she is responsible for the sales and profit of the brand.
- Take a lead in managing vendor partners and communication agencies, and all aspects pertaining to brand.
- Steward of the brand that supports our new brand promise, brand vision, brand position, brand architecture and achieves overall business goals for the brand.
- Engages, inspires, and galvanizes organization around the brand vision, position and strategies so they are clear in bringing them to life in their functional expertise.
- Analyses historical data on new launches to develop sales forecast plan and financials.
- Analyses and drives consumer understanding and insights in order for consumers to have stronger and more impactful brand experiences.
- Analyses market, consumer and competitive information to support GM team in setting new product pricing and managing price on existing products.
- Conducts and analyses regular reviews on brand’s consumers and trends in order to determine channel plans and to recommend goals for upcoming year.
- Develops targets by channel, business objectives and brand strategies for that brand that aligns with global business plan, and contributes to annual brand operating plan reviews.
- Responsible for planning and setting advertising and promotion budgets in order to hit profit plans.
- To lead in developing PR launch plans for key major launches and ensure excellent coverage in major media to drive awareness of new product launches.
- Analyses and forms major plans for CRM to retain loyal members.
Key Experience and Skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree and above in Advertising/Media, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): SAP, People Management, CRM, Leadership And Mentoring, MS Office.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field especially in FMCG or Beauty Industry is required for this position.
- Preferably with 4 year(s) experience in Senior Manager role specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
He / she will be working for the biggest Beauty Company in Korea and will have the opportunity to handle different brands and also be exposed to the culture that is so uniquely Amorepacific.