As a Field Coach, you will be the teacher or role model for Beauty Advisors in terms of service and product knowledge. You will have to coach them, motivate them and also to grow together with the team.
ResponsibilitiesCoaching & Mentoring Training
- You will spend about 80% of your time instores, between coaching and in-store training in small groups.
- Leverage on Voice results to coach individuals and support the store toimprove root cause of dissatisfaction
- Execute the corporate training strategy within your defined stores,partnering with Greenus (Beauty Advisors) Mentor and Store Manager.
- Deliver training programs ranging from product, technical skills,customer service, selling skills training to orientation to increase theeffectiveness and productivity of level of Greenus according to theirneeds.
- Ensure Greenus have full visibility on training activities(progress,required actions, concerns etc.) making recommendations as needed.
- Actively support and recommend continuous improvement pertaining totrainings and training processes.
- Ensure maximizing coaching impact on Greenus achievements.
- Manage service and sales tools in the field.
- Control brand image at point of sales including grooming, display,cleanliness etc
- Develop and conduct field coaching plan.
- To coach and support Greenus training on selling method and service flow,to observe the selling skills of Greenus, to guide and support point of salesand Greenus to achieve monthly target.
- Provide on-going feedback to Store Managers , Sales & Training Teamon the performance/progress of individual team members.
- Perform other task assigned by management.
Key Experience and Skills
- At least a Professional Certificate from Beauty Academy or equivalent working experience.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience as a Beauty advisors/ Mentors & Trainer in the beauty retail field.
- The passion and ability to be able to inspire, coach and educate beauty advisor.
- Competency in MS Office (PowerPoint).
- Great exposure of the MNC working culture.
- Constantly be surrounded by a vibrant working culture.
- Travel opportunities as you will be taking care of few stores.
- Opportunity to upskill your training & people management skills.
- Full-Time position(s) available.