As Innisfree Assistant Training Manager, you will be the teacher or role model for Beauty Advisors in terms of service and product knowledge. You will have to coach them, motivate them and also to grow together with the team.
ResponsibilitiesPlanning & Coaching
- Provide training for the new joiner during new store opening and new product launch.
- Implement appropriate training measures to achieve retail performance and customer service level.
- Ensure in maximizing the coaching impact on beauty advisors achievements
- Manage and maintain service, professionalism to the consumers.
- Continuously monitoring brand image at the point of sales including grooming, display, cleanliness of the store and the beauty advisor.
- Develop and conduct field coaching plan.
- To coach and support beauty advisor training on selling method and service flow.
- Assist in re-inforced the selling skills of the beauty advisor, to guide and support point of sales and beauty advisor to achieve monthly target.
- Embodies the core values of Innisfree into the beauty advisor
Key Experience and Skills
- At least a Professional Certificate from Beauty Academy or equivalent working experience.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience as a Beauty Trainer in the field.
- The passion and ability to be able to inspire, coach and educate beauty advisor.
- Competency in MS Office (PowerPoint).
- Great exposure of the MNC working culture.
- Full support from the team.
- Constantly be surrounded by a vibrant working culture.
- Travel opportunities.
- Full-Time position(s) available.