As an Assistant Trade Marketing Manger, your exciting main duties would be achieving business objectives, increasing market share, improving sales performance, creating and executing trade marketing plans.
- Effectively planning and timely execution of all BTL marketing activities and campaign including promotions, events and workshops.
- Involve in opening of new stores and setting up new store opening promotional activities.
- Constantly communicate with the team and sales staffs to gain feedbacks and discussion on in-store activities.
- Create daily sales report to analyse sales performance and promotion activities.
- Set up and update POS system to reflect store promotions and brief the sales staffs every month.
- In charge of product IN & OUT plan which aligns with market trend and HQ product timeline.
- Analyse and set new product pricing that is competitive in the market.
- Manage CRM activities such as organizing member’s workshop and makeup learning sessions to enhance customer engagement.
- In charge of launching the membership application and set up the app promotions and banners.
- Responsible in monthly CRM direct communications with customers like SMS, Email blast and direct mailer.
Key Experience and Skills
- At least 5-8 years & above of experience and exposure in Retail / FMCG Trade Marketing industry.
- Skilled in Mircosoft Excel and SAP.
- Good command in Korean would be a plus point as this position would have to dealing with HQ personnel on daily basis.
- Transparent recognition is given to those who are performing in the team.
- Competitive salary and employee welfare.
- Have a great experience working in fast pace Trade Marketing industry (Your professionalism will represent us).
- You will get familiar with our well known brands including Laneige, Sulwhasoo, Innisfree, Mamonde, Etude House and Ryo.
- Smart Working time schedule.