As an Senior Ecommerce Executive, you will be responsible for analyzing the online retail sales data for one of our fast growing brand. Your job duties include generating online sales reports, analyzing trends in customer purchases, and evaluating changes in the online retail market.
- Plan regular and ad hoc individual promotions for each 3rd party e-commerce platforms (Lazada, Shopee and etc.)
- Brainstorming with internal Marketing Team to plan and execute important e-commerce information on brand’s social media pages (Facebook, Instagram and etc.)
- Analyze sales performance on a regular basis to ensure achievement of monthly sales targets.
- Analyze competitors’ activities and customers’ behavior to improve e-commerce activities.
Key Experience and Skills
- At least 3 years of experience and exposure in E-commerce sales or platform management.
- Experienced in handling principal account in online platforms will be a great advantage.
- With an understanding of SAP system.
- Great career path in E-commerce industry.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Have a great experience working in fast pace E-commerce industry (your professionalism will represent us)
- You will get familiar with our well-known brands including Innisfree, Sulwhasoo, Laneige, Mamonde, and Etude House.