As a Senior Visual Merchandiser, you will be part of the vibrant and fun team. You are responsible with creating display designs, developing pricing and tag concepts, researching consumer behavior, liaising with suppliers and using a store's available space wisely.
- Ensure cosmetics and skincare presentation in boutique / counter / road show according to creative guidelines.
- Develop display materials and ensuring these materials are installed systematically within the given timelines.
- Order, handle and organize VM materials.
- Coordinate purchasing and distribution of visual merchandising materials with proper management.
- Perform regular store visit to ensure merchandising guidelines are followed.
- Manage maintenance of in store fixtures.
- Plan and execute in store creative concepts.
- Work closely with mall/retailers/ contractors on new store openings (concerning counter/store design)
- Develop and manage visual merchandising with global guide lines
- Design collection VMD and event poster
- VMD Planning (planogram of skincare & makeup category)
- Modifying and design fixture like makeup acrylic unit for local production
- Developing and making digital contents according to local needs with guide line
- Developing MY VMD guide line to meet the local own shop conditions for sales staff
- Budget and Vendor management
- Monitor trends in local market and propose special VM contents for evaluations.
Key Experience and Skills
- Current knowledge of industry trends in retail store.
- Demonstrated 3D visualization ability and working knowledge of color and design principles.
- Proficient in relevant software such as: Adobe illustrator, Adobe photoshop, AutoCAD / DWG TrueView and MS office (excel, power point, word)
- Skilled in the visual, written and verbal communication of design issues.
- Knowledge in tester bar planogram
- You are able to work in a Fun, Creative and Energetic Team.
- You will be exposed to MNC culture and world leading beauty industry.
- Casual Friday.
- Accessible to Public Transport.